CycleChat Jerseys Round 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

I just went to order and found my Paypal account has been given limited access due to unusual activity on the 11th April! Wonder why they didn't let me know rather than wait for me to find out :blush::biggrin:!

Damned stupid thing is that their suggested resolution (confirming my bank account details) doesn't work! What'chya reckon - live in hope of them actually responding to my email, or set up a new account?!

magnatom said:
Was I first to purchase! :tongue:

Sorry magnatom, but that would be me - purchased last year, but it's on this order, so I WIN!!!! :angry:

Christopher

Über Member
PM sent!

I look forward to spotting a certain Possum around Preston, eyes bright and whiskers a-quiver with excitement at finally getting a jersey!

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
John the Monkey said:
Two words - arm warmers.

Funny you say that JtM - I'm working on that at the moment. It will be a universal design, and same for overshoes. Any ideas most welcome...I'll put my attempt up later.

It won't be part of the order on the shop page per se, but I'm looking at getting a batch if demand is there!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I don't wear overshoes, but I wear arm warmers (Prendas meraklon ones) quite a bit - they're great for keeping short sleeve jerseys going in Autumnal weather. I think I'd be interested in some CC ones, depending on price, material etc.

I'd have loved to spring for some shorts too, but I just don't have the money for them on this order. Maybe next time ;)

Shaun

Founder
I received a notice about the CC PayPal account a couple of days ago - something about confirming the account due to money laundering laws - but I only just got around to confirming it.

Not sure if anyone has tried to order and not been able to, so if you have try again now, should be okay.

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

Chris James

Über Member
Maybe they have made up a fresh batch of Friedlys and haven't the nerve to say so?

By the way, there was a bit of a wait for the first batch but the product was worth waiting for. Really good shirts, my one has become my favourite shirt.

Top Bottom