CycleChat Kit Bulk Order 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gez73

Veteran
Will there be cycling caps? Thought there were caps in the original design announcement.
Tried to order jersey but what postal address to use during the bulk order window?
Thanks
Gez

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Yes, there are caps, but not everything in the shop is available for a bulk discount. I've asked Impsport if caps can be included and will let you know. ^_^

Input your usual / preferred delivery address on your order - Impsport will package each order and put your delivery details in the bag, then send the job lot to me in one large box so I can distribute them from home. :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
The caps require a minimum of 10 orders to qualify for bulk discount.

If there are 10 of you who will commit to buying a cap (or several caps) I'll ask him to add them back in. ^_^

Cheers,

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Sorry to be cheeky and ask but is Cyclechat getting any money from the sale?
No. There's no mark-up and we don't get any commission on any orders. Nothing for CC.

The club shop was simply a convenient way for me to avoid having masses of kit hanging around our little house and a good way to allow people to order gear all year round. However, since we haven't done a kit order in a long time and there was likely to be a good bit of interest at the launch, I decided to do one last bulk order so everyone would benefit from the discounted prices.

I may add an extra £1 onto the P&P for my time and materials to send everyone's order out, but I'm just happy for people to finally get some new CC branded kit and CycleChat will, of course, benefit in other ways as people get out and about in their jerseys, shorts, jackets and caps. ^_^

Cheers,

im interested in a cap but are the caps one size fits all, i usually find one size fits all does not fit me

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Only in the world of cycling kit would XL be 36" waist and 42" chest... Largest size is 40" waist and 46" chest, which rules out a large chunk (ha-ha) of the population.

postman

Legendary Member
Only in the world of cycling kit would XL be 36" waist and 42" chest... Largest size is 40" waist and 46" chest, which rules out a large chunk (ha-ha) of the population.

I am a size 8 in Nalini cycle clothing,which for me is the best or Love 2 Pedal's stuff from America.They DO have larger sizes.I am also worried about length,but that is another story.Long in body 31" is what i look for.

Top Bottom