CycleChat Kit Bulk Order 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Caps and buffs are now available - both require a minimum order of 10 units (overall - not from each person ^_^).

I have also been advised that the checkout works best with Internet Explorer and Chrome browsers (a couple of people have reported issues trying to check out).

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I've emailed Impsport and they've removed the P&P from the caps and buffs - sorry about that, it needed manually adjusting due to the bulk order window. If any of you have paid it, please let me know via PM and we'll get it returned to you. :okay:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Good news - we have an additional opportunity to order 2016 CC kit - and this time it's even cheaper! :wahhey:

We have been offered the super-bulk discount prices until Tuesday 27th September whilst the patterns are made for our kit.

This now makes a CycleChat cap £12.60, the Short sleeved jersey £37.80 , and the Long-sleeved jersey £45.00

upload_2016-9-23_14-8-39.png

http://www.yourclubshop.co.uk/clubs/cycling-clubs/cyclechat.html?limit=24

(Note: Don't worry if you've already ordered - you will get the difference refunded so everyone gets the super-bulk pricing. :okay:)

If you have any difficulty ordering from the Impsport site just send me a PM and I'll add your order to the list and you can pay me directly via PayPal.

Cheers,

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I've been refunded the difference in the price for the cycling cap - but they've still not refunded the P&P...
I'll email them over the weekend and get that sorted for you. :okay:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Sorry, it was expected last week - I've emailed today to chase it up and as soon as I know I'll let you guys know. :okay:

Cheers,

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Got email today saying mine has shipped :wahhey:
Sorry, but it might take a few days yet - the whole order is being shipped to my house for me to distribute (at least that was the arrangement) ... I'll be in touch with everyone as soon as it arrives to organise P&P. :okay:

I hadn't realised they'd emailed everyone though, so sorry if anyone else is getting excited - it'll be a few days yet! I'll do my best to get them out quickly. :addict:

Cheers,

U

User33236

Sorry, but it might take a few days yet - the whole order is being shipped to my house for me to distribute (at least that was the arrangement) ... I'll be in touch with everyone as soon as it arrives to organise P&P. :okay:

I hadn't realised they'd emailed everyone though, so sorry if anyone else is getting excited - it'll be a few days yet! I'll do my best to get them out quickly. :addict:

Cheers,
It's the way my CC team kit works Shaun. Happy to know its on its way. ^_^

Top Bottom