CycleChat Kit - Orders now being taken

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Is there a picture of this kit somewhere? I'm wearing my cc shirt right through on the trsnsam and a new one would be cool when I get back.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Is there a picture of this kit somewhere? I'm wearing my cc shirt right through on the trsnsam and a new one would be cool when I get back.

Here you go
thumb-short-sleeve.png

thumb-long-sleeve.png

thumb-shorts.png

thumb-bib-shorts.png

Shaun I have had no volunteers to help me out.

Could you post it to my address in Denmark?

Steve
I'll help out Steve. PM me and I'll give you my email address.
I'm currently struggling with no Internet as my Sky router has packed up, so I've only got access to CC via Tapatalk on my phone, but well get you sorted out.
Cheers
Jon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*PING* steveindenmark.

Sorry Pal, I did reply above and also PM'd you about helping out with your order, but I've had no response.
Guess you'll have to check with Admin now the deadline has passed.

Still happy to help though if Admin can squeeze you in :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Ordering is still open (and I'll leave the link there tomorrow for any last-minute orders) - but ideally we need another 15 or so jersey sales to reach the discount point - so if you'd like a CC jersey or shorts please order today.

Thanks,
Shaun :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 20519

Damn, I might be able to order the shorts tomorrow so I can have the full kit. Can I get them tomorrow?

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Damn, I might be able to order the shorts tomorrow so I can have the full kit. Can I get them tomorrow?

Yes, I'm going to leave the link to the order form open tomorrow as I've collated a good deal of the orders already so it won't delay anything if we get a few more over the weekend. :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 20519

Yes, I'm going to leave the link to the order form open tomorrow as I've collated a good deal of the orders already so it won't delay anything if we get a few more over the weekend. :thumbsup:

Sounds good. What's the padding like on the shorts?

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Sounds good. What's the padding like on the shorts?

Unfortunately I've no idea since we've not used this company before, but I suppose you could call them and ask (tell them it's the CycleChat custom order):

0113 257 7007 (Hours 9:30am - 4:30pm Mon - Fri)

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom