CycleChat Kit - Orders now being taken

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Hi just ordered some shorts too - does that count?

Unfortunately not, no - we'd expected to have a low count for shorts so advertised them at the full price - but for the jerseys I'd estimated we would make the 100 easily (although with hindsight I was probably a bit over enthusiastic ... ;)).

Next time I'll either do them at the full price (and pass on any discounts we might get for larger orders) or advertise that there is a target order volume so everyone is aware.

I don't want people spending money they haven't got so I'm going to take up the slack and buy the remaining jerseys to hit the discount level - which I can then sell on later in the year (or just have a wardrobe full of them and be able to turn up to every ride in a really clean CC jersey ... :laugh:).

We've had a great response considering the current economic climate - so I'm very pleased, but I just thought I'd give it a last little push today to see if we can hit the magic number. ^_^

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Jdratcliffe

Unfortunately not, no - we'd expected to have a low count for shorts so advertised them at the full price - but for the jerseys I'd estimated we would make the 100 easily (although with hindsight I was probably a bit over enthusiastic ... ;)).

Next time I'll either do them at the full price (and pass on any discounts we might get for larger orders) or advertise that there is a target order volume so everyone is aware.

I don't want people spending money they haven't got so I'm going to take up the slack and buy the remaining jerseys to hit the discount level - which I can then sell on later in the year (or just have a wardrobe full of them and be able to turn up to every ride in a really clean CC jersey ... :laugh:).

We've had a great response considering the current economic climate - so I'm very pleased, but I just thought I'd give it a last little push today to see if we can hit the magic number. ^_^

Cheers,
love to order some but been out work last month so wont get paid untill end of aug will that be too late to order? if so i will have to put some away for next years lot ( asuming you do them each year?)

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
We'll see how it goes with the new supplier. If it all works out okay we can see about doing more regular orders. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Order window closed now. Thanks to everyone who ordered. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Did we reach the 100 goal? :bicycle:

I'm just collating the order now - but if we didn't I'll make the order up myself and keep some to hand. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom