England : London CycleChat London Drinks 12th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Em-Emily

Regular
Hi, I just found about you guys from a new friend and would love to meet up with you tomorrow afternoon/evening, so where abouts are you meeting? As I am not too sure from this thread and I am fairly new to London :smile: Thanks

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
Was very much hoping to put in an appearance at this, but it is not to be. :cry: Have fun without me [*sniff*], and let me know if there are any other CC mini-get-togethers in town over Xmas. Has anyone let Crockers know about this one, so that he can fail to show?
boooh!

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
Hi, I just found about you guys from a new friend and would love to meet up with you tomorrow afternoon/evening, so where abouts are you meeting? As I am not too sure from this thread and I am fairly new to London :smile: Thanks
You're most welcome! It's going to be All Bar One, on the wrong side of Tower Brigde (http://www.allbarone.co.uk/all-bar-one-butlers-wharf/). I think it's going to start 7pm-ish, while some lonely souls might be there earlier, arent't they, @mmmmartin , @frank9755 ?

And wrongerer.

subaqua

What’s the point
There is a big debate over which is the worsest side.

The saaaarf is a desolate place but you have customs house on the north side . I shall try and make it tonight but I think mrs subaqua has plans for me. No not them sort but I wish.

Top Bottom