Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No, it's nothing more than a fatberg

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No, cider was 9p a litre nearby until recently

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No, it's students having a laugh...again

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Is Nessie real? Is a giant prehistoric dinosaur surviving in Loch Ness, or have the locals been drinking too much cheap cider? Science needs your wisdom!

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
I believe there is something in those waters, however, because of the duration of the 'myth' I would be inclined to say it is probably dead? Or maybe it was cloned for tourism purposes....haha

Tin Pot

Guru
tumblr_o3xu3qzjAy1uek7u9o1_500.jpg

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Why am I bothering to reply, but anyway, the last ice ago only retreated from Scotland 10,000 years ago.
So the Loch was frozen solid.
It is probably a seal, plus a lot of imagination.

MikeG

Guru
It's Nicola Sturgeon in a wet suit.

Funnily enough, a sturgeon is one of the more likely explanations.

One of the funniest things is that the true believers won't even accept that hoaxes were hoaxes. The famous "surgeon's photo" was described in great detail by the perpetrator himself........a model attached to a toy submarine.........yet the believers will tell you that he was hoaxing the admission! There are simply no depths of gullibility below which some people won't sink. It's also not impossible that Scotland's high levels of alcohol consumption and reliance on the tourist industry have a role to play in perpetuating this myth.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
It's Nicola Sturgeon in a wet suit.

I need 10cc's on mind bleach, stat!

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
[QUOTE 5246560, member: 45"]Someone on here will be along in a minute to claim that he breast-fed Nessie in 1974 and was knighted by the Queen for doing so.[/QUOTE]
How did you know?

Top Bottom