CycleChat Reflective Buff - Orders now being taken

colly

Re member eR
I got mine yesterday. Thank you for taking the trouble to organise everything. :thumbsup:

It will be handy for the next 7 1/2 months for keeping the sun off my bonce.

Norm

One of mine has been worn pretty much constantly for the past couple of days, with loads of cycling.

I think that the Buff really comes into it's own in this weather, cold in the mornings and still fairly cool when riding throughout the day but with just enough warmth to get a good sweat up - which, of course, the Buff will keep off your face. :thumbsup: Then, if it does get warmer, it is a matter of just pulling it down again to stay around your neck and keep the crap from your shirt collar.

Did I mention that I loved Buffs? :becool:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
One of mine has been worn pretty much constantly for the past couple of days, with loads of cycling.

I think that the Buff really comes into it's own in this weather, cold in the mornings and still fairly cool when riding throughout the day but with just enough warmth to get a good sweat up - which, of course, the Buff will keep off your face. :thumbsup: Then, if it does get warmer, it is a matter of just pulling it down again to stay around your neck and keep the crap from your shirt collar.

Did I mention that I loved Buffs? :becool:

I think you did but I must have missed it the past 15 times......:thumbsup:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Got mine now, many thanks for organising everything chaps and chapesses, greatly appreciated :becool:

Adasta

Guys - I still haven't received mine? Could you PM the address to which you sent it? I have a horrible feeling it might have gone to my old place...

Thanks.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Guys - I still haven't received mine? Could you PM the address to which you sent it? I have a horrible feeling it might have gone to my old place ... Thanks.

Send me a PM with your PayPal email address and I'll let you know which postal address I sent the Buff to.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Mine has been used all this week also. Worn it right up over the mouth and nose to stop me gagging on the massive clouds of midges that I kept smashing through xx(

Top Bottom