CycleChat Reflective Buff - Orders now being taken

paulw1969

Ridley rider
used mine a few times as a beannie under my lid.......keeps the wood warm...:biggrin:
Might of missed this elsewhere but what are the washing instructions....i presume 30 degrees drip dry?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
used mine a few times as a beannie under my lid.......keeps the wood warm...:biggrin:
Might of missed this elsewhere but what are the washing instructions....i presume 30 degrees drip dry?

they wash fine at normal 40degs and being tumble dried.

potsy

Rambler
My other buffs wash fine with all my other cycling gear, no tumble drying needed just hang everything up to dry.
Was going to ask about any difference with the reflective part, time will tell I suppose.

Norm

Wash? Tumble dry?

It's a Buff. Rinse it through whenever you wash your hands, use some soap if it's really minging, wring and hang over the crossbar / top tube to dry.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Wash? Tumble dry?

It's a Buff. Rinse it through whenever you wash your hands, use some soap if it's really minging, wring and hang over the crossbar / top tube to dry.
... or just wash it when you take a shower. :whistle:

If you really need it to be dry very quickly, lay it in your towel, roll it up and wring it, then it will dry much quicker. :thumbsup:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Used mine the other morning and evening......very snugly,bugly :ph34r: ! Great bit of kit,thanks again for the effort put into it :thumbsup:

Top Bottom