CycleChat Saddle Library [Now closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Den1966

hiya den yes i have a new bike breaking in new saddle am about same as you after 25 miles am sore :blush:
hi jilly, have to say that this week i've been getting 30+ miles in every evening and i'm not as sore as before , maybe my sensitive booty is starting to get used to it ...:thumbsup::ohmy:

Has anyone any experience on the ISM range of saddles? I've got a demo model from my LBS (Terry Weright Cycles, Market Deeping) and am intrigued. Looking at ISM's webpage, for what I want the Typhoon model might be the one to go for, but I have a Road on trial so I'll see how it is.

jim55

Guru
iv got a charge spoon if anybody wants to try it ,i wana try the selle italia saddle with the gonzo nose ,i get a numb gooch and tried a few ,iv got a brooks b17 that feels very good but iv yet to do more than about 30 ml on it and its pretty heavy for a road bike

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
No joke here, but the best saddle I've had cost me 7.99 from Lidl :smile:
Just reading this: yes, me too, bought one on a whim, ended up buying another one for n+1. Got the second one half price in the sales :wahhey:

Can anyone contribute to the saddle pool? I have a Specialized Toupe 143 if it helps anyone out!!!
You still got this as saddle library loan Richard? If so, I'd like to try one and if the tape measure and some curious contortions are anything to go by, 143 is the right size.

Richard1537

You still got this as saddle library loan Richard? If so, I'd like to try one and if the tape measure and some curious contortions are anything to go by, 143 is the right size.

No problem mate, PM me your detail and ill get it off to you for a trial!! ;-)

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
A post count of over 150:ohmy:. I am only up to 27 and I have a very sore bum! To get above 150 I am going to have a red raw bum and very painful fingers!!!!
If your saddle is giving you grief check your height ,tilt and setback as a few mm either way can make a heck of a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom