CycleChat T-shirts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Miss Goodbody has offered to do a calendar...

Has anyone offered to do Miss Goodbody?

Shaun

Founder
Shaun - Looks easy to access and order. Wonder what their sizing is like? I'm sized "gross" and vary between XL and XXL depending on brands.

If we could find out what the sizing is in inches (or cm) then I could make an order.

Sorry, it's not really obvious is it - just click on the word Size on the left of the drop-down selector and you'll get a pop-up window with the dimensions (specific to the product).

Indeed.. into cycling kit...

I'm working on that too ... I've started a conversation with the company that does a lot of club kits, including CTCs and am waiting to hear back from them how the online shop part works (whether they print the kit per individual order or whether I'd need to buy a bulk load of stock for them to keep and send out). :okay:

And at some point I'll try to source some CC branded water bottles too. :smile: (on the to-do list). ;)

theloafer

Legendary Member
^_^^_^^_^ the postie been :okay:

WP_20150605_001.jpg

I ordered the cheapest whte tee shirt (there are a few levels of quality) in size XXL.

It arrived today, so that's the 6th working day after placing the order.

It appears to have come from Germany but delivery note is in English.

It was well packaged.

Initial impression is that the quality is as described; maybe slightly better than expected. Perhaps one could say it was at least the quality of the kind of merchandising stuff you might find at a pop-concert, say.

It remains to be seen how it fairs in the wash; instructions say 40 degrees.

For size XXL, when laid flat, approximate measurements are: Armpit to armpit 23 and a half inches & centre of back length: 30"

Hope this helps.

Shaun

Founder
Cheers @theloafer and @MossCommuter - t-shirt and mug look great, and sounds like you're happy with yours Moss (and the gear does appear to come from Germany from what I can gather on the site, so I should probably mention that so people can expect a few extra days for stuff to arrive.)

Thanks for spending your hard-earned on CC stuff - it's much appreciated. :notworthy::bravo:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Cheers @theloafer and @MossCommuter - t-shirt and mug look great, and sounds like you're happy with yours Moss (and the gear does appear to come from Germany from what I can gather on the site, so I should probably mention that so people can expect a few extra days for stuff to arrive.)

Thanks for spending your hard-earned on CC stuff - it's much appreciated. :notworthy::bravo:

Cheers,
Ah, that explains why my shirt hasn't arrived yet: it's probably travelled from Germany to the UK, then (hopefully) in a roughly straight line to Australia, at which point it's at the mercy of the shockingly inefficient Australia Post. Oh well: there's no hurry, I guess...

Shaun

Founder
Ah, that explains why my shirt hasn't arrived yet: it's probably travelled from Germany to the UK, then (hopefully) in a roughly straight line to Australia, at which point it's at the mercy of the shockingly inefficient Australia Post. Oh well: there's no hurry, I guess...

I hope it arrives soon, and would love to see a pic once you get it. :okay:

Shaun

Founder

I got in touch with Spreadshirt on your behalf to chase your order (I'll PM you their response when I get home tonight) and they've advised if you don't receive it by 30th June I should get back in touch.

One way or another I'll make sure you get your CC gear. :okay:

Cheers,

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I got in touch with Spreadshirt on your behalf to chase your order (I'll PM you their response when I get home tonight) and they've advised if you don't receive it by 30th June I should get back in touch.

One way or another I'll make sure you get your CC gear. :okay:

Cheers,
It arrived yesterday. I was about to mention it, but you posted first. Thanks for following up, much appreciated.

Top Bottom