CycleChatters' Cafe Recommendation Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anne's Pantry, Moelfe, Anglesey.
A bit off the beat and track but lovely home made cakes and scones and a dozen types of tea. I found this 1946 photo, they must have served a few cuppas over the years :okay:

RoMeR

Über Member
The cafe at Beeston Marina in Notts is very popular with cyclists, hosted by the owner Tony you can see why. Bacon or sausage cobs with a huge mug of tea seems to be a favourite, enjoyed sitting next to the River Trent.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Eden Cafe/Bistro 4 Orrell Lane Burscough. Currently open from 10.00am Thursday to Sunday in and hoping to be 7 days/week when "all this is over!"

Used to be called Infusion, or similar, but has changed dramatically. Completely refurbished last year. Great staff, excellent food and the social distancing measures are spot on.

I hadn't been for 4/5 years and was very impressed.

Take a lock or sit outside, there is no secure cycle parking.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Found a new, to me, cafe today. It doesn't look much from.outside but happy to recommend. Good food, cake, coffee. Friendly staff, excellent social distancing, outside area, secure for bikes. Full English £3.75, add tea £4.75, add coffee £5.00

Bill Rimmer's Farm Shop.
Longacres Farm, Bentham's Way, Halsall, Southport PR8 4HX

RoMeR

Über Member
Found a new, to me, cafe today. It doesn't look much from.outside but happy to recommend. Good food, cake, coffee. Friendly staff, excellent social distancing, outside area, secure for bikes. Full English £3.75, add tea £4.75, add coffee £5.00

Bill Rimmer's Farm Shop.
Longacres Farm, Bentham's Way, Halsall, Southport PR8 4HX
Great prices

The National Trust have Nostell Priory at Wakefield, stopped off there today, cycle friendly, theres a rack to lock your bike to, decent coffee & a cracking flapjack :okay:
There was a discount for arriving by bike, according to a couple of members of Wakefield Triathlon Club
Not sure about that though??

If you are riding to Scarborough or Bridlington try the Seaways cafe at Fridaythorpe.
A166. It's a motorcycle haunt really but they cater for us and the parked bikes are always good to look around if you like bikes with engines in them too.
Yes, always seems busy whenever I've had the requirement to drive past it

Top Bottom