CycleChatters.....Hot or Not

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Well I asked her .......

DSC00010-1.jpg

Fooking charmed I'm sure :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

Phwoooooaaaaaaaaaar!:biggrin::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
snapper_37 said:
Oh I'm too old and haggard Aperribabes (and deffo not hot!). I'm leaving it to the likes of Lisa to keep the lads at attention.

However, thought I'd post this one as the lovely Cypriot lady giving me a freebie muff diving scuba diving lesson was very pleasant :laugh:. I just forgot to mention that I'd already done a few courses :biggrin: Note my friend James in the background gliding around having a good perve admiring the view.

P1010379-1.jpg

You don't look very Australian, are you sure you bat for the other side? :biggrin:

I once tried to get on their team and win some of their squad over, but ended up making tea in the clubhouse and pigging out on cucumber sandwiches. :blush:

WindyRob said:
is it really necessary to wear all that gear in 6 inches of water?
No, I just like dressing up.

(!'m stood on top of my work at the time, but the job was only about 3m deep)

Lisa21

Mooching.............
snapper_37 said:
Oh I'm too old and haggard Aperribabes (and deffo not hot!). I'm leaving it to the likes of Lisa to keep the lads at attention.

However, thought I'd post this one as the lovely Cypriot lady giving me a freebie muff diving scuba diving lesson was very pleasant :biggrin:. I just forgot to mention that I'd already done a few courses :biggrin: Note my friend James in the background gliding around having a good perve admiring the view.

P1010379-1.jpg

Dont think so Hun:tongue: And your brave going scuba diving, I would love to do that but I cant swim:wacko:
And I havent got nearly as good buoyancy aids as you either:biggrin::tongue::biggrin:;)

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Lisa21 said:
Dont think so Hun:tongue: And your brave going scuba diving, I would love to do that but I cant swim:wacko:
And I havent got nearly as good buoyancy aids as you either:biggrin::tongue::biggrin:;)

Blimey.... I'm getting paranoid about the size of my pups now!!! :biggrin: :rolleyes: B)

I'm not that brave Lisa ... don't be fooled. I don't mind a shallow dive now and again. :biggrin:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Lisa21 said:

snapper_37 said:
Blimey.... I'm getting paranoid about the size of my pups now!!! :angry: :blush: :biggrin:

I'm not that brave Lisa ... don't be fooled. I don't mind a shallow dive now and again. ;)

Fear not ladies, I am a qualified Swimming coach, lifeguard and muff diving instructor. Taught a woman to dive who had a phobia of fish (she would cry, go pale and pass out if she sat next to a fish tank for too long) before Lisa so you would be a sinch! :rofl:;)

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Wigsie...dont laugh as this is the honest truth but when I was very little- 3 or 4 I think - my Mum had watched a programme where some farmer had a litter of sheepdog pups and to teach them to swim he took them to the river and threw them in.They swam to the bank and all was well. My dear mother was inspired by this, and took me to the local swimming pool,dropped me in at the deep end and went to get herself a coffee:ohmy:

I apparently just sank to the bottom:biggrin:and the lifeguard jumped in and got me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can tell this was years ago, probably about 36 years to be precise, as nowdays id have been spirited away by social services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont actually remember any of this but it is all what I have been told over the years by various family, and would explain my panicking when in water deeper than my waist.:smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Lisa21 said:
I dont actually remember any of this but it is all what I have been told over the years by various family, and would explain my panicking when in water deeper than my waist.:smile:

I'm sure you must be able to get adult swimming lessons, just as you can get adult cycling tuition - have you ever looked into it? I'd say it was a very useful, if not vital, skill to have - if only learning to float and scull to safety so that you don't panic if you ever do fall into water.

Top Bottom