CycleChatters.....Hot or Not

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
badkitty said:
Hang on..hang on...whoaaa!

Are you telling us that what we are looking at is essentially an attempt to get a man of the cloth removed from his parish?:biggrin:

If so, did it work?

If not, I can let you have a list of things I think may be a little, erm...more effective...:laugh:;)
He's left there anyway now, he's found somewhere much better!

I think he probably wanted to shake up the congregation a little so they didn't think he was a dull, fussy single man. Not sure if anyone ever noticed, though, that he had women visiting him - all entirely platonic and sensible, but I think he took the rare opportunity to seem risqué!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Auntie Helen said:
that he had women visiting him - all entirely platonic and sensible, but I think he took the rare opportunity to seem risqué!

doth protest too much perchance?

Wigsie

Nincompoop
MacBludgeon said:
ah, but it's not for the person to decide if they're 'hot' it's for others, maybe you're not trying hard enough?:smile:

Hmmm, me thinks you must take your own advice! :angry:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Wigsie said:
Hmmm, me thinks you must take your own advice! B)

oh mate, you're so lucky you've bailed on tomorrow, that one deserved severe retribution

rich p

ridiculous old lush
MacBludgeon said:
oh mate, you're so lucky you've bailed on tomorrow, that one deserved severe retribution

MacBludgeon said:
Rich, you're a scary man, great piccy, but I'd heard a fun sized bag would of been plenty big enough!

Retribution? Wait till I see you again with your sizeist quips:angry:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
MacBludgeon said:

ha ha giving it the MacBiggun now you know i won't be there to shake your limp wristed hand.:ohmy: :rofl:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Cathryn said:
but it's very odd getting heavier and bigger and not being able to do anything about it. I just find it a bit hard sometimes.

Ah, but look at it this way. For 9 months, your body is not your own. You are ruled by that bump and the need to sustain it. Therefore you cannot hold yourself responsible for any increase in weight.

I think you look lovely, anyway. You at least have an excuse for a big belly, mine's entirely down to pasta and cheese....

I usually only ever post pictures of me from 10 years ago, but what the hell. Me up Mont Ventoux this July.

3820779521_91eb999664.jpg

PS Some seriously good looking women on this forum (mentioning no names!)

Top Bottom