Cycles - what gender are they?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Mine are all male.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
All guys I guess.
Actually, have always wondered more what type of loco they would be.

I always thought my Raleigh Max Ogre was a class 87, as it was big and substantial, but could still go quickly, but of late, I have realised it's actually a Western.

I'll get me coat.

rusky

CC Addict
Mad Doug Biker said:
All guys I guess.
Actually, have always wondered more what type of loco they would be.

I always thought my Raleigh Max Ogre was a class 87, as it was big and substantial, but could still go quickly, but of late, I have realised it's actually a Western.

I'll get me coat.

Hold on, you forgot your tartan thermos:biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
My roadie is a bloke, straight, hardworking. My MTB is a Scottish fisherman with a thick woollen jumper. Having a fling with the postmistress, he is. :tongue:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
rusky said:
Hold on, you forgot your tartan thermos:biggrin:

That was in the water bottle cage thingy.

As for my other bikes, I have yet to decide what they are, although when I started looking at a bike to get, I looked at the Pashley models and quickly deduced that a Roadster '26 would be a Black 5 and the Guv'nor, probably something like a Jubilee or even at a push, a rebuilt Duchess.

Seeing as I have neither bike however, I can't elaborate any further.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ouch!! surely it would be the other way round??

Oh yes and my Dad's old bike is certainly my Dad when he was younger and my Mum's bike is a lady (it being a woman's bike is a bit of a giveaway).

Mad Doug Biker said:
That was in the water bottle cage thingy.

As for my other bikes, I have yet to decide what they are, although when I started looking at a bike to get, I looked at the Pashley models and quickly deduced that a Roadster '26 would be a Black 5 and the Guv'nor, probably something like a Jubilee or even at a push, a rebuilt Duchess.

Seeing as I have neither bike however, I can't elaborate any further.

I reckon my ruby flam. Mercian is a Midland compound, in fact when I was ordering it and came to decide on the colour, well what other colour can something from Derby be?

Top Bottom