Cycling Clubs in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jack Laney

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a cycling club local to London where i can meet new people and start to cycle in bigger groups.

Is there any ones in and around London that are open to new members. I'm definitly a beginner so a group that can suits newbies.

Thanks
Jack

Sharky

Guru
You'll find a list of cycling clubs on one of these organizations:

Clubs - British Cycling
Cycling Time Trials: Find Clubs
Find Your Local Cycling Group | Cycling UK

Are you north/south/east or west london?

Brooks

You could also check out the London cycling campaign, they have a group in every borough and most boroughs organise social rides. I'm confident they'll be up and running again soon.

le_al_khemista

Inspired by this thread: Lone riding and being a lone rider myself I whish sometimes there was a more social element to some my outings, specially during cafe/pub stops.

What's the best way to find a small group of like-minded people to ride with?

I'm thinking day rides out of London at a leisurely pace (but not walking speed leisurely, I'm still fairly young and in reasonable good shape). And not necessarily a CC but ideally a small group of half a dozen people.

Inspired by this thread: Lone riding and being a lone rider myself I whish sometimes there was a more social element to some my outings, specially during cafe/pub stops.

What's the best way to find a small group of like-minded people to ride with?

I'm thinking day rides out of London at a leisurely pace (but not walking speed leisurely, I'm still fairly young and in reasonable good shape). And not necessarily a CC but ideally a small group of half a dozen people.
check out the london cycling campaign local groups.
(it was one of those I lead all my rides for)

there's also some fine sunday london rides which you can find on here under cyclechat social rides, though these days you have to register for them/sign up to the Fridays cabal. (though tales of initiation ceremonies involving personal use of experimental lubes are somewhat exaggerated)

Top Bottom