cycling equivalent of corn circles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Perhaps he was trying to warm his tyres? - Like formula 1 drivers when they snake for side to side.
Beware that. Once, I snaked to clear mud from my tyres, fell off the left edge of the tarmac and toppled back right onto the tarmac. Fortunately no vehicles around to witness it, as far as I know. It's probably the daftest of my three bad "left the bike" crashes in the last thirtyish years.

OP
OP
Sandra6

Sandra6

Veteran
I went back to take photos. Well I had to walk that way anyway. It looked more impressive in person. Definitely not any of the usual commuters I see on that stretch, they don't deviate from their straight path for anyone

Attachments

• IMG_20150114_093548.jpg
    IMG_20150114_093548.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 28

classic33

Leg End Member
I went back to take photos. Well I had to walk that way anyway. It looked more impressive in person. Definitely not any of the usual commuters I see on that stretch, they don't deviate from their straight path for anyone
Where's the track coming back out of the circle though?

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Some pupils at my school traced a huge phallus in the snow which could only be identified from the third and fourth floors of the main school building. It was a masterpiece of anamorphic projection.
... and a fine demonstration of the obsessions of teenage minds!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've done the loopy tracks before, what else is fresh snow for than to draw on!

Top Bottom