cycling farther - build up to it, or go for it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
jimboalee said:
The "HOT" new ?? diet craze is Capsicum Extract.

From what I read, the acids in chilli peppers stimulate the metabolism of fatty acids in the bloodstream.

I have been eating a madras every Friday since Christmas and lost 17 lb of fat weight.

Chicken of course, which is the protein after a Friday hard workout on the gym bike.

Luckily for me almost every evening meal I eat is laced with chilli, so I should drop pounds without changing my diet, haha!

(Im not seriously expecting results :sad:)

jimboalee

Rob3rt said:
Luckily for me almost every evening meal I eat is laced with chilli, so I should drop pounds without changing my diet, haha!

(Im not seriously expecting results :biggrin:)

It's best to eat chilli with a dose of pureed onions fried in liquid paraffin and slowly simmered in syrup of figs.

I'm sure that's what my local balti house does :biggrin:

zacklaws

Guru
jimboalee said:
I have been eating a madras every Friday since Christmas and lost 17 lb of fat weight.

Are you sure it works? I went out to get a chicken madras for my tea to try it out, after scoffing it, I went upstairs to see how much weight I had lost and was shocked to see I had put on over a pound!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
jimboalee said:
It's best to eat chilli with a dose of pureed onions fried in liquid paraffin and slowly simmered in syrup of figs.

I'm sure that's what my local balti house does :biggrin:

My partner puts chilli and tabasco in EVERYTHING, luckily she doesnt put the wosterhshire(sp?) sauce in at the cooking stage cause that stuff is gross. Im so used to chilli and hot food now if I cook and I taste it, I always think "this could do with more burn" *throw in more chilli*

Top Bottom