Cycling jerseys with a more relaxed fit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
It’s an older model hence the reduction. Some people like to have the latest version, and are happy to pay that while it’s in stock

Yes, I gather thats why its being reduced.
Still baffles me why some people would pay a 300% mark up for something in a different colour.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes, I gather thats why its being reduced.
Still baffles me why some people would pay a 300% mark up for something in a different colour.
Because they want to. Because they prefer it. Simples
I wouldn’t buy something in a colour I don’t like just because it’s cheaper. I’d prefer to pay £50 for something I’d wear time and time again than £17 for something that’ll sit in a drawer until I get round to giving it away to a charity shop or (If lucky) for the cost of postage or even nothing on a forum

Last edited:

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
So is there a particular colourway you prefer?
Or does your favourite colour always happen to be the one thats most recent?
:whistle:

vickster

Legendary Member
So is there a particular colourway you prefer?
Or does your favourite colour always happen to be the one thats most recent?
:whistle:
No. I buy pretty much all my cycling kit reduced, I have a full range of colours ;)
...but if what I wanted happened to be full price, then I’d get that ;)
I’ve got loads of stuff that seemed a bargain that I rarefy or never have worn. Now I buy clothing that I like regardless of cost as long as I can justify the spend to myself (which is my criteria, affordability isn’t an issue). I’d find it hard to justify £100, £50 not an issue. Luckily the super expensive cycling kit rarely fits, so I can get away with cheaper or reduced stuff in non racing snake sizes :laugh:

Top Bottom