cycling kit, suppliers manufacturers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnny taylor

hi all, new to this forum so hi, myself and a group of 14-17 other novice cyclists are doin a charity cycle in july covering 1053miles in 11 days, we re goin to buy a new team or group kit of jerseys and bib shorts so we all match and look the part at least. any 1 here got any info or knowledge on supplier etc, we have contacted owayo, bio racer and a few others. bio seem to be best priced, we are also pricin a new supplier with a kit he is branding as his own, im worried about the pad/chamois not being great quality for such miles. any 1 know what to look for or what makes it a good or bad pad. ive been lookin into it and it seems more padding in the seat bone area and less everywhere is the main thing for power, rotation of pedal, comfort and positioning on the saddle. my club use bio stuff and its chamois follows this idea, i havent had any bother with it. although the new supplier reckons that the lines in the bio and other pads can nip or rub ur butt, i also have specalized shorts with the same design as bio and they have always been comfortable.some advice please

stu1903

Über Member

Top Bottom