Cycling Mikey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GetFatty

Über Member
ls Cycling Mikey still kicking around? He's in the Times today for catching Guy Ritchie on his phone. I've not seen him for years, @ianrauk have you seen him around?

Slick

Guru
The lycra clad vigilante is already being discussed here, although be warned as the link is not from the times. :eek:

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/ex-ccer-got-himself-in-the-daily-mail.264848/#post-6079050

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
He's the massive saffer who tells erring motorists they have to go back the other way, right? I've seen a couple of vids - it always amuses me to see people thrown by his accent...it's like it evokes some kind of visceral association with hardness and potential violence. Top bloke, and performing a great public service - he really does put himself on the line, time after time. Hats off to him for it but I do fear for his life - wouldn't surprise me at all to wake up one morning to hear he'd fallen foul of a psycho.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
He's the massive saffer who tells erring motorists they have to go back the other way, right? I've seen a couple of vids - it always amuses me to see people thrown by his accent...it's like it evokes some kind of visceral association with hardness and potential violence. Top bloke, and performing a great public service - he really does put himself on the line, time after time. Hats off to him for it but I do fear for his life - wouldn't surprise me at all to wake up one morning to hear he'd fallen foul of a psycho.
He's Dutch. He knows the score and has had to deal with some really threatening situations in his time. Not that I agree with what he does most of the time but he's no wall flower and can and is able to handle himself.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
He's Dutch. He knows the score and has had to deal with some really threatening situations in his time. Not that I agree with what he does most of the time but he's no wall flower and can and is able to handle himself.

Is he Dutch? I assumed his accent was South African. Of course many south Africans have Dutch heritage.

Top Bottom