Cycling motivation survey - looking for participants

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
almostvegancyclist
Took 2 mins not the 10 advised! 🙂

That's based on everyone reading the "data protection notice" but no one seems to!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Just done, but the question about saving money by cycling to places could have two answers - I save money on parking & fuel on some occasions, but it can cost me a fair bit when cycling to the pub for lunch & a few drinks and having to get a train home on others:laugh:

Atticus

Not that it makes any difference to the survey and I may be misreading it, but is there not a double negative in point 6?

"I understand that no personal information about me that can identify me, such as my name or where I live, will not be collected."

Last edited:
OP
OP
almostvegancyclist
Not that it makes any difference to the survey and I may be misreading it, but is there not a double negative in point 6?

"I understand that no personal information about me that can identify me, such as my name or where I live, will not be collected."

Thanks for spotting that, I'll have a look and correct it!
edit: corrected now.

Last edited:

Alex321

Veteran
Anyway, I've justed signed up for Brevet Cymru in May, so if anyone's also coming, say hello!

Completed.

I wouldn't mind doing that one year, but unlikely to ever be available that weekend due to two of my other main hobbies (Sealed Knot and Morris dancing) kicking off their season then.

It would also have to be after I at least semi-retire, as until then I just don't have the time to be able to do rides of that sort of length.

OP
OP
almostvegancyclist
Just done, but the question about saving money by cycling to places could have two answers - I save money on parking & fuel on some occasions, but it can cost me a fair bit when cycling to the pub for lunch & a few drinks and having to get a train home on others:laugh:

Clearly I didn't take that into account :laugh:!

OP
OP
almostvegancyclist
Completed.

I wouldn't mind doing that one year, but unlikely to ever be available that weekend due to two of my other main hobbies (Sealed Knot and Morris dancing) kicking off their season then.

It would also have to be after I at least semi-retire, as until then I just don't have the time to be able to do rides of that sort of length.
Thank you both.

I don't have many other interesting hobbies...I home-roast coffee and I have a few fancy fountain pens, but that's about it!

Top Bottom