Cycling on Eurosport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grellboy

Über Member
Just ordered Eurosport so I can watch live/highlights of the upcoming classics etc. Now just trying to figure it out. I click on one Strade Bianche link and get snooker, on the others I get random footage (started from4 hours into the race) or the whole race with no commentary! Don't Eurosport just do a highlights show or anything?

Slick

Guru
Yeah, usually around 7pm the same day as the race.

Just ordered Eurosport so I can watch live/highlights of the upcoming classics etc. Now just trying to figure it out. I click on one Strade Bianche link and get snooker, on the others I get random footage (started from4 hours into the race) or the whole race with no commentary! Don't Eurosport just do a highlights show or anything?
Get used to it; snooker, tennis and ski jumping...

There is great joy when the cycling arrives. And then Carlton Kirby comes on the commentary...

pawl

Legendary Member
Get used to it; snooker, tennis and ski jumping...

There is great joy when the cycling arrives. And then Carlton Kirby comes on the commentary...

Don’t knock him.How many commentators do you know that can be in two places at once.Commentatling on the world track championships in Holland Strade Bianche in Italy.I do use the word commentator in the looses terms of the word. If.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I just went to look at the On Demand coverage and yes - it is actually snooker. I have found the race recording, however ... if you look at the schedule back at 1 pm you can watch the coverage now! (It makes no sense, but there you go. Anyway, I have about 50km left to watch - catch you later :hello:)

PS And very good it was too!

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I always record the highlights around 2-3 am , not too bad but in the past i used to record highlights earlier in the day and often you would get overuns of other sports .

Top Bottom