Cycling Partner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

canonndale

Anyone in the Hull area needed to be my cycling partner. I can do upto 50 miles but prefer short and regular. This may increase as I was seriously injured when knocked off my bike and lost a lot of fitness. I live in Hessle and can be quite flexible with time. I have road and mountain bikes so take your choice.
Hi mate I art very fit but I am getting better I am in to road bike racers my name is Gordon and I live in hull I was after a cycling buddy txt me or ring mate on ************* thanks rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate I art very fit but I am getting better I am in to road bike racers my name is Gordon and I live in hull I was after a cycling buddy txt me or ring mate on ************ thanks rob

Just going to sell your number now, be prepared for spam...

Joking aside, mobile numbers best kept to PM's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: @canonndale

Unfortunately it looks like Salvo last logged in back at the start of 2013 so you may not get a reply.

I've taken the liberty of editing your mobile number out of the post for the time being. As @chris harte rightly says it can make you vulnerable to spam messages if it's shown on the open forum. Folks who are interested will be able to make contact through this thread or by private message.:okay:

Top Bottom