Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Who's got the winner? The anticipation is killing me :biggrin:
Patience is a virtue ^_^

chriswoody

Legendary Member
Blimey this was a bit tough! there were some brilliant photos. Some were technically brilliant with great composition and colours, others were just great fun. I've narrowed it down to eight I really liked for various reasons, then mulled over it for a while, then prevaricated, then mulled it over some more :laugh:

I loved the humour in the images from @roubaixtuesday and the squirrel with attitude in @biggs682 photo. The wooden bike was great as were the lovely shots from @PeteXXX .

Eventually though there can be only one winner and I decided on @stoatsngroats lovely shot of a bike in the woods, just a nice classic woodland shot with great colour and composition.

Honourable mention should go to @gzoom for his stunning image, however, technically the challenge should also feature a bike? (Blimey there's going to be a stewards inquiry over this one!)

So @stoatsngroats the baton passes to you.

Blimey this was a bit tough! there were some brilliant photos. Some were technically brilliant with great composition and colours, others were just great fun.
So @stoatsngroats the baton passes to you.

I agree Chris, some great images this month, and I’m super pleased you liked my image.

Racking my brains to come up with the next one, I wonder if I can appeal to my pattern brain.....

This one might be difficult, or easy.... give me 5 minutes, and I’ll post the June challenge!
Thanks!

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Thanks for setting and running the last competition @chriswoody there were certainly a lot of good ones to peruse!!
Well done @stoatsngroats. A well deserved win..
Looking forward to the new challenge 😁

Top Bottom