Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:laugh:

Ok, in honour of the amount of cake I've been eating recently, here's the challenge:

The Coffee Stop

Photo must include something cycling related (doesn't have to be the bike lest you get yourself banned), bonus points if your cake of choice looks especially scrummy. And for those who've forgotten, it can't be an old photo - in other words, get thee out there on thy bike and don't forget the camera!

Closing date will be when I log on to CycleChat on the morning of Monday 24th, which just about gives you a fortnight.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Okay, my first entry after a lovely sunny cycle today and I ended up on the seafront at Carats Café
2014-03-12 15.31.25.jpg

It's a bit of a dainty hold of the mug going on there, I'm not sure there's anything in it, I smell a rat. You're not actually at a coffee shop, you just took the mug with you, painted brown on the inside and sat down at some chairs. This needs to go to the commissionaire's for a judgement.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I reckon it's a motorway service station... can't see the sea! :thumbsup:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Ok, in honour of the amount of cake I've been eating recently, here's the challenge:

The Coffee Stop

Photo must include something cycling related (doesn't have to be the bike lest you get yourself banned), bonus points if your cake of choice looks especially scrummy. And for those who've forgotten, it can't be an old photo - in other words, get thee out there on thy bike and don't forget the camera!

Closing date will be when I log on to CycleChat on the morning of Monday 24th, which just about gives you a fortnight.
The prize being...... ?
Cake? ^_^

Fnaar

Smutmaster General

The Coffee Stop

:sad: My fave cycling caff is shut till early April :sad:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
My partner had carrot cake which is appropriate at Carats Café - see mug (china one:rolleyes:) but I don't do cake.
@Adrian they've enclosed some of the outside area but it has sliding glass as a halfway house.

Top Bottom