Cycling playlists

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds
Silence is Golden - The Tremeloes
The Sound of Silence
4' 33' - John Cage
It's oh So Quiet - Bjork
Silent All These Years - Tori Amos
Quiet - Smashing Pumpkins
 

Brahan

Über Member
Location
West Sussex
vernon said:
Silence is Golden - The Tremeloes
The Sound of Silence
4' 33' - John Cage
It's oh So Quiet - Bjork
Silent All These Years - Tori Amos
Quiet - Smashing Pumpkins
Wow, I bet parties at your house are a real blast!
 

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Location
'ampsheeeer
vernon said:
Silence is Golden - The Tremeloes
The Sound of Silence
4' 33' - John Cage
It's oh So Quiet - Bjork
Silent All These Years - Tori Amos
Quiet - Smashing Pumpkins
John Cage - man was a legend. :laugh:

I cant ride with music. It makes me feel discombobulated. :biggrin:

On a trainer its different though. AC/DC road to hell era, early Foo Fighters (nirvana doesnt get me there), Sabbath. Death in Vegas. Loads of classical or blues stuff. Speedy thrash metal is a good thing too as it makes you pump on the trainer, stuff like master of puppets, or any Slayer.
 

potsy

Rambler
Location
My Armchair
For me it's either -
Guns'n'roses early stuff,
Foo's,
Pendulum,
Or I'll listen to dramas,comedies and plays.

Beware it's a very mixed bag on here as whether listening to anything on the bike is mental,or not:biggrin:
 

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds
Brahan said:
Wow, I bet parties at your house are a real blast!
Now that's a different matter :biggrin:

Peatbog Faeries
Flogging Molly
Wolfmother
Ted Nugent
Black Sabbath
Sensational Alex Harvey Band
Alice Cooper
Peter Tosh
Peter green
Pete Townsend

Will do for starters.....
 

Happiness Stan

Well-Known Member
I listen to the wind rushing past my ears, the tweeting of the birds in the trees, the swish of rubber on tarmac, the perfectly syncronised whirr of my gears, the cheery salutations from pedestrians and car drivers alike, the voices in my head telling me to kill, kill, kill...
 

KEEF

Veteran
Location
BURNOPFIELD
I have a lolly stick in my spokes I listen to that
 

potsy

Rambler
Location
My Armchair
Happiness Stan said:
I listen to the wind rushing past my ears, the tweeting of the birds in the trees, the swish of rubber on tarmac, the perfectly syncronised whirr of my gears, the cheery salutations from pedestrians and car drivers alike, the voices in my head telling me to kill, kill, kill...
Commuting at 4.45am I don't get many of those sounds,Stan.(apart from the voices of course:smile:) I find a bit of music or something just helps me along.
 

palinurus

Legendary Member
Location
Watford
I'm just working up a playlist for this weeks longer, more rural commutes.

All sorts of stuff, none of it new, but most new to me.. Albert Ayler, Sun Ra, Neu!, Ultramagnetic MCs, Yabby You, Silver Apples, Pharoah Sanders, Dr John, Philip Glass, Thurston Moore, Mission of Burma..

I always use shuffle, don't like to know what's coming up next.
 
Top Bottom