Cycling quotes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Noodley said:
"One thing that cycling has taught me is that if you can achieve something without a struggle it's not going to be satisfying.”
Greg Lemond

"I'll have a ful cooked breakfast, please. I'll struggle through it just so it is more satisfying."
Me

I have heard of that one and fully love it to, yours adds alot to it as well ;)

Tetedelacourse

Me, to Jean Lelangue after the finish on the Champs Elysses last year: JEAN LELANGUE!

Jean Lelangue (gruffly): Thanks.

mr_hippo said:
'Put me back on my bike.' was the invention of Sid Saltmarsh, a journalist covering the Tour for "Cycling" and "The Sun" and not present at Simpson's death.
The mineral water quote - 'Only a fool would imagine it was possible to ride Bordeaux-Paris on just water.' Jacques Anquetil - in a televised debate on French TV

OT. Hello to Mr Hippo - he of the large threads on C+... your section awaits you here!
Also, you must have waved to Keith Oates on the road...Thailand and Vietnam..same place innit? :sad:

"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle" Gloria Steinem...some old bloater ;)

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
domtyler said:
http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2576&page=2

"But define 'walking'. I can ride my bike in such a way that it is a form of walking." bonj 2007

Thats funneh. I read that post, made me smile. I also liked the one from Noodley in the same topic, that made me laugh alot. ;)

'So if i swim underwater in the same way a shark swims underwater am I a shark?'

Top Bottom