Cycling Related Tattoo's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
haggis on a bike?

Haggis run around fields up here :whistle:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I just have cycle related scars :becool: They will do as my badge of honor for now
Same here, plus the occasional temporary chain 'tattoo' - I'm sure you all know how we get those :laugh:

I'm not anti-tattoo, by the way: I have one on each shoulder, done about 7 years ago, not cycling-related unfortunately.

Sure I posted this somewhere before shortly after having it done. First and almost certainly last due to a very disapproving of tattoos in general wife.
bike tattoo.jpg
Hadn't realised when I was having it done that it was technically tricky, straight lines and (especially) circles on a curved part of the body

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Just had a read through that thread. There are a couple of people who had Lance Armstrong tattoos. I would be interested to know if they still feel the same way about those tattoos, or if in the light of recent events they regret having them done.
I thought you were joking, but I suppose you could always have them embellished with a couple of hypodermics.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The prospect of a partial chainring oil stain on the inside of my right shin is looking pretty attractive ( to me ) as I head towards my bus pass. Can anybody give me an idea of what one might cost?

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Perhaps we should start an offshoot thread to discuss what brand of bicycle chain oil makes the best chain ring stain? :whistle:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Perhaps we should start an offshoot thread to discuss what brand of bicycle chain oil makes the best chain ring stain? :whistle:
Actually, I could just rub against my chainring and wrap my shin in clingfilm to preserve it while I posed in the bars of Hoxton. Do you think the hipsters would notice my crafty deception?

Where are they these days? I'm behind the times. I heard that they moved from Hackney a while back and are heading South. There must be twitchers who follow the migration.

shoreditch is still hipster doofus central, but also slightly east, around Aldgate and east still. i went to a gig at Wilton's Music Hall and it was so full of beards i got itchy... most were there to hang out in the bar, not go to the gig.

look for a large amount of beards (usually ragged and full) and there be hipsters. saw a dude in Camden with a bushy beard AND shorts (in late May), ulta hipster.

they do seem to have given up on riding fixies, presumably their beards may catch in the spokes/chain.

AndyRM

XOXO
shoreditch is still hipster doofus central, but also slightly east, around Aldgate and east still. i went to a gig at Wilton's Music Hall and it was so full of beards i got itchy... most were there to hang out in the bar, not go to the gig.

look for a large amount of beards (usually ragged and full) and there be hipsters. saw a dude in Camden with a bushy beard AND shorts (in late May), ulta hipster.

they do seem to have given up on riding fixies, presumably their beards may catch in the spokes/chain.

*Shaves beard*

*Burns shorts*

*Dismantles fixie*

Top Bottom