Cycling shoes size 8 42eur

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having a clear out of shoes which are surplus to requirements.

Decathlon BTwin SPD shoes. Good condition with a few black marks from pedal strikes £20 image.jpg

Muddyfox SPD-SL carbon soles shoe In useable condition but does require the ratchet to be superglued back together as the black cover is loose. £15 image.jpg

North wave SPD shoes. The heel feels a bit funny as the foam is starting to come away but above the heel so still wearable and not feel able. £15 image.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Can i have 1st dibs on the decathlon ones ?, does the price inc p&p ?
Any pics of the pedal marks please

Finally sizing , how tight a fit as i have wide feet.I do have some old 42 sized decathlon ones that fit perfectly ....
$_86.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
bikingdad90
Hi, yes you can and it is including P&P. The Velcro straps are long so plenty of adjustment.

If you have flat feet like me you will probably find them tight on longer rides on the outside edge with the leather rubbing on the side of the foot but if you have normal or high arches you should be ok. They are fine for my 5mile each way commute but not for anything longer for me.

Will take some photos in a bit when I take the cleats off and put them on another pair of shoes.

Top Bottom