Cycling tattoos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
One of my friends has just had a cycling related tatoo. It's a middleburn uno chainring made to look like it's gone through his calf muscle. It looks better in the flesh than it does on a photo of it...I was quite surprised really...

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
6 years ago my firstborn came along. I wanted a tattoo to commemorate this and ended up getting his name and DOB typing it up changing the font to something unrecognisable to anyone but myself and imprting this into a graphics package, where I could fiddle about with it a bit further.

Anyway 5 years ago December the 19th I went into the local ‘inkers’ and got myself scarred for life.

So following this I went home, opened the door, walked in with a call of “I got it done”.

Our lass held up a piece of white plastic with 2 blue lines and said “Where are you getting the next one?”:smile::wacko::biggrin:

simonali

Guru
domtyler said:
Just a thought, you don't see many pro's sporting tattoos do you?

There was a lady MTBer a few years back who had a road runner on her ankle. Might have been Juli Furtado or the downhiller of the same era, Missy Giove, maybe?

Then there was the Canadian woman with a rose where you wouldn't expect one! Happy memories... :biggrin:
Was it as 'Rosy' as Cheryl's?

28271.jpg

Top Bottom