cycling the welsh coast in May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johid

Hi I am going to be cycling the welsh coast from Swansea 21st to 26th of May will be camping and hopefully one or two warmshower stops if any one wants to come along please get in touch John

huwsparky

Über Member
I live near Llangrannog up the coast fron Swansea. Will you be travelling the main roads or sticking as close to the coast as possible? If the later, that will be a tough old challenge but the scenery will be awesome!

OP
OP
J

Johid

I live near Llangrannog up the coast fron Swansea. Will you be travelling the main roads or sticking as close to the coast as possible? If the later, that will be a tough old challenge but the scenery will be awesome!
Hi Ill stick to the coast for illyas long as i can may need to come in land , i used to go on holiday to a small village near st davids when I was a child and went to college in Swansea so love the welsh coast , i cycled round the cornish /devon coast at the end of last year whichwere just amazing, do you want to come along the more the merrier

Last time I was in that area I went through the Country Park at Margam.

Got stopped by two security blokes and asked if I could wait

Then spent an hour sat on the trike watching various knights chasing each other as they filmed an episode of Merlin

huwsparky

Über Member
Hi Ill stick to the coast for illyas long as i can may need to come in land , i used to go on holiday to a small village near st davids when I was a child and went to college in Swansea so love the welsh coast , i cycled round the cornish /devon coast at the end of last year whichwere just amazing, do you want to come along the more the merrier

Thanks for the offer but my spare time for the foreseeable is non existent!

Top Bottom