Cycling to a restaurant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Location
Armonmy Way
I sweat when walking.

So, what - wear chinos and a polo and just hope it's not a wet weather day?

Looks like rain all next week. Plus I'd be sore an hour and a half without a chamois.
As @mjray says,under shorts also known as liner shorts, look like the solution. I've got a pair of DHB liner shorts - not as much padding as normal padded shorts but fine for such a distance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mjr

vickster

Squire
Take a change of clothes and a tin of deodorant. Or get the train, then you can drink safely too
 
OP
OP
Tin Pot

Tin Pot

Legendary Member
Or 10? 20? 25?

Let me out you out of your misery - I have no idea how far it is. :smile:

Google maps said 2hrs and on previous experience that usually means 1.5hrs for me. The distance isn't important - London is just awkward.
 
OP
OP
Tin Pot

Tin Pot

Legendary Member
Let me alter the question - are there any cyclist friendly restaurants in London?

Bike rack visible from tables, that sort of thing?
 

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Location
Armonmy Way
Let me alter the question - are there any cyclist friendly restaurants in London?

Bike rack visible from tables, that sort of thing?
Google suggested this - http://www.londoncyclist.co.uk/londons-first-bicycle-valeting-restaurant/
 
Top Bottom