Cycling to work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Foldy

I have a 60 mile round trip. I do a long (and frankly dangerous) stretch by express bus. It let's me cycle 20 miles a day. My much loved folding bike makes it all work well. I happily walk past my car every morning, I get more out of the multi modal commute.
I don't live in your part of the world and you already have your bike. I'm only agreeing with everyone else, you can find a solution that suits you and good on you for going for it.

OP
OP
kayajs24

kayajs24

Regular
Thanks all! Sorry about the delay, I've been on holiday :-) I get a new bike on Monday then I'm very lucky to have another 2 weeks off to have some practice runs before I go back to work.

I think the best option is to drive then cycle, the train is a good option but financially I won't save any money, but cutting my commute down by a few miles can't be a bad thing.

Next... Getting the bike in my car :rolleyes:

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Thanks all! Sorry about the delay, I've been on holiday :-) I get a new bike on Monday then I'm very lucky to have another 2 weeks off to have some practice runs before I go back to work.

I think the best option is to drive then cycle, the train is a good option but financially I won't save any money, but cutting my commute down by a few miles can't be a bad thing.

Next... Getting the bike in my car :rolleyes:
Enjoy your new bike. Hope it goes in the car easily - you don't want to have to buy a new car!!

Top Bottom