Cycling tops...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ray316

Über Member
l have a couple of dreary cycling tops, one is white with a bit of black and one is black with a bot of orange in the arms but l want to get some tops that look more classy.
My wife (even though she does'nt) cycling thinks some of the cyclist tops we see are great but where can you buy them..
Decathalon and evans cycles don't have these kind of tops, alot of them are plain or have just a bit of pattern in them..
l'm looking for tops with colour and writing on them.
They are'nt cycling club tops are they !!!! as l cannot find any..

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Try major cycling retailers; Evans / Wiggle / etc

I'm guessing that you're wearing Karrimor / Muddyfox / another Sports Direct label with the black and orange. They're fine, although I'd agree that others are probably more stylish. Last year I was Karrimor'd all over until I'd lost 3 stone.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
How about a Cycle Chat top.
HERE you go

thumb-long-sleeve.png

thumb-short-sleeve.png

Sandra6

Veteran
You can find loads just by googling cycle clothing, but the nice ones are really expensive.
I think black and white is pretty classy though, I don't like the multicoloured ones as much. .
For ladies the main stream shops only seem to stock pink! Anything remotely smart looking comes with a minimum £50 price tag.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You can find loads just by googling cycle clothing, but the nice ones are really expensive.
I think black and white is pretty classy though, I don't like the multicoloured ones as much. .
For ladies the main stream shops only seem to stock pink! Anything remotely smart looking comes with a minimum £50 price tag.

The CycleChat jerseys come with a very nice £30 price tag...
(sorry for the continued push on these peeps)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Still loving this one.
top-1.jpg

Me too - that's why I caved in and bought one last night. With matching socks :thumbsup: Green/white matches the helmet, red/black/white matches the bike.

Hopefully arrives at work Thursday, so I can take it with me to France and SWMBO won't find out until I've worn it!

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
This will be my next one,
Image2-1.jpg

I like the way they fit when you are on the bike, if you stand upright they don't feel right, but as said before on the bike they feel really comfortable.

Top Bottom