Cycling tops...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Primal also sell through summit different (link above). Not sure which is cheaper

Psyklon

Have a look at this site! Don't know if the linky thing will work as I'm on my mobile! Never used them myself but my cycling buddies swear by it. Jerseys are £19, long sleeve jerseys & bib-shorts from £37! They also do sets of 3-5 items, ie 5 items would be jersey, bib-shorts, gloves, socks & bandana all for around £50. ! Free postage & packing too! Normally take about 3 weeks to deliver! They were doing Oakley sunglasses for £38, obviously not the real things but my mate has ordered some and he can't tell the difference! (he calls them his Joakleys). worth a look guys!
http://www.cycling-monton.com/

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Beautiful top - how much was it?

I got it from Wiggle where it's £63 - but I used my CTC membership to get 12% discount and then a further EXTRA10 to get another 10% off.

It's worked out at about £54 overall, down from £70 RRP :smile:

And yes, that's the most I've paid. It beats the £30 I've been paying for Club Roost tops (which are great) and the £30 for a CC one.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
What I do is check out eBay for old team jerseys and stuff. Not well-known teams but obscure Belgian teams sponsored by pile cream manufacturers etc. Good value and Belgian pile cream is cooler than Sky kit right?

D

Deleted member 1258

These are nice

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Altura-Airstream-Short-Sleeve-Cycling-Jersey_34417.htm

And not to expensive, I've got two of them.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
I find it easy enough to find trade/multi coloured tops, but does anyone have any leads on plain, ONE single colour, jerseys - esp pure white, 3 pocket, reasonable price. (I know about Decathlon's short sleeve ones - fantastic value, but only one pocket).

Top Bottom