Cycling Tours in Denmark?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redstar

Hi, I've been searching for companies that do cycling tours (1 week, medium grade) in Denmark. So far I've only found 2. One is HF Holidays http://www.hfholidays.co.uk/cycling/copenhagen/index.asp & the other is 2 Wheels Treks, http://2wheeltreks.co.uk/Cycling_Denmark_Best_of_Nthn_Sea.htm.
I'm looking to travel with a group that includes people similar to my age group (early 30's).
So, if anyone has been on a tour like this, or has any suggestions/recommendations, I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks!

Tony

Are both of you going?

OP
OP
R

redstar

thanks all. my danish is non-existent at the moment....will have to sort out some basics....!
the visit denmark site unfortunately runs out of steam when you try to follow the link to package tours.
hookedoncycling looked good, but is almost twice as much in price as the other ones.
it's hard to get a clear answer out of the companies about the kind of people they attract to their groups. (ie age/families/solo travellers/nationality)

as a young 30 something female I'm hoping to join a group that includes people of a similar age to me....

anyway, thanks for your help everyone.
will hopefully choose the right one!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
redstar said:
thanks all. my danish is non-existent at the moment....will have to sort out some basics....!
the visit denmark site unfortunately runs out of steam when you try to follow the link to package tours.
hookedoncycling looked good, but is almost twice as much in price as the other ones.
it's hard to get a clear answer out of the companies about the kind of people they attract to their groups. (ie age/families/solo travellers/nationality)

as a young 30 something female I'm hoping to join a group that includes people of a similar age to me....

anyway, thanks for your help everyone.
will hopefully choose the right one!

It's hard for tour companies to state who will be in a given tour because they simply do not know until folk pay up and book. Lots of things will affect the make up of a tour group - national holidays, school holidays, family group bookings and luck.

The coach host of European Bike Express loves his job because no two trips are the same according to him.

Some friends of mine have done several cycle tours overseas and have enjoyed the age diversity of the groups that they have cycled with.

Good luck with your quest but don't be too disheartened if you can't find a club 18-30 tour ;)

Top Bottom