Cycling Undershorts (Padded)?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rockn Robin

I have one pair of cycling shorts, and I'm getting tired of washing them after each ride. I was looking around Amazon for padded cycling underwear. This way it's seems cheaper than buying more outer shorts. But there are so many to chose from. Which one works well? I want the ones with the shorter legs.

Thanks guys.

U

User6179

I have one pair of cycling shorts, and I'm getting tired of washing them after each ride. I was looking around Amazon for padded cycling underwear. This way it's seems cheaper than buying more outer shorts. But there are so many to chose from. Which one works well? I want the ones with the shorter legs.

Thanks guys.

I use unpadded liner so cant recommend anything but short leg undershorts tend to ride up and bunch at the top of the thigh causing chaffing.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Watch out for deals on Wiggle etc for lycra ones on sale, especially with winter coming up and also for colours that nobody would want

I had bright red and blue dHb ones from there last year for £5 each, great for undergarments or for the turbo trainer

OP
OP
Rockn Robin

Rockn Robin

Watch out for deals on Wiggle etc for lycra ones on sale, especially with winter coming up and also for colours that nobody would want

I had bright red and blue dHb ones from there last year for £5 each, great for undergarments or for the turbo trainer

Thanks for the link. I will check them out.

Top Bottom