Cycling Video Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does one exist? I will gladly post any videos I make there if it does.

But for now, this was our ride on Saturday. 26 miles at 15.9 average speed. Gina's son passed away 2 months ago and this was the anniversary of that date so she was a little sentimental. But did her great to see and talk with cycling friends again. The other gal Aimee in the video is a long time ride partner and has been a great friend to Gina during really bad times. It was nice to see them talk and cry together, let it out!

But Gina is a strong woman, mentally and physically so I had to get her back on the bike, good for the soul!

Nice to see you post again Mr. Beanz....I havent seen anything from you in awhile (understandably so)

Globalti

Legendary Member
Do you guys ever do any club time trials? You've got the ideal trails for them - flat, smooth and straight with no traffic.

OP
OP
M

MrBeanz

Do you guys ever do any club time trials? You've got the ideal trails for them - flat, smooth and straight with no traffic.

They don't do races on this trail. Perfect for time trials but it is used way too much I think. It would be hard for them to close it off as it is 30 miles one way, 60 roundtrip.

They do an uphill time trial on a local road GMR (Glendora Mtn Road) but only 4 miles.

If wish they would do a time trial.

On Strava there are about 18,538 riders on my favorite segment of 7.4 miles.

I think I am placed about 1,933 out of the 18,538 riders on that segment.

Plus when I test myself, I do it solo at the end of a 44 miler and I know many are in packs so I think I would do OK. Won't win but wouldn't expect to! :wahhey:

My stats: 7.4 miles/ 22.9 MPH average speed.
-------------------------------------------------------

Back when Gina was riding a lot about 3 years ago, she set a 20.5 on her single bike along that segment. She's placed at #127 out of 2674 women riders. Then a 22.5 on the tandem.

She was drafting me on her single though. So maybe we would do a team time trial! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom