Cycling Weekly

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by Paulus, 17 Feb 2018.

1. Paulus

Paulus Getting older by the minute

Did anyone else not get their copy this week? Even the news agent and my Local WH Smiths didn't get it.

2. Sharky

Sharky Veteran

Didn't get my copy this week. Actually haven't had a copy for about 20 years, too many adverts and very little coverage of UK events, especially time trials. Used to be an interesting read. Highlights the Helms cartoons and Patterson sketches. Even the moped section was interesting when I used to read my Dad's copy.

3. Hugh Manatee

Hugh Manatee Veteran

I'm the Editor of Cycling Weakly.

4. ColinJ

ColinJ Hillfinder General

Interesting... I received this week's issue but not the one before, and that was the 4th or 5th time in 6 months! I complained and have just got an email back which did not acknowledge a problem, but credited my subscription with another 5 issues. :whistle:

5. mjr

mjr Wanting to Keep My EU Citizenship

Don't you feel bad now you know you've got @Paulus's copy?

6. ColinJ

ColinJ Hillfinder General

Not if he nicked my 5 missing copies! :laugh:

7. gk09

gk09 Senior Member

If it's any consolation it's a good edition to miss. There's an article getting you to test how good you really are at cycling and if my copy is anything to go by, the results aren't great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice