Cycling With A Cold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Terminator said:
PMT also.Think i've still got Jet Lag.:blush:

While I do know of a chap who claimed to sometimes get sympathetic PMT, and I could believe it of him because he was a very sensitive chap, I think it's quite rare.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Terminator must be a man, check out his(?) bike for starters.

His(?) writing style also seems very masculine to me.

What is it about the bike? The lights? The crossbar? Not all of us ladies wear full length skirts these days you know...:blush:

I once had an old chap come up to me in town as I was unlocking my bike and he said "Is that yours?"
"yes," I said.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yes"
"How do you... " <pause in confusion as he realises he's about to say "get your leg over">
"Quite easily! " I said, and rode off...

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Arch said:
While I do know of a chap who claimed to sometimes get sympathetic PMT, and I could believe it of him because he was a very sensitive chap, I think it's quite rare.

PMT doesn’t only affect females, they make sure it doesn’t!!

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Yes, I saw that, but it's not definitive in the absence of a comment from Terminator. I'm with Jacomus, but it's only an opinion, and not certain either.

Not that it matters whether Terminator is a he or she to me, Terminator is a quality poster on here and really adds to the place.

Arch

Married to Night Train
BentMikey said:
Not that it matters whether Terminator is a he or she to me, Terminator is a quality poster on here and really adds to the place.

No, indeed it doesn't matter. Except of course, girls is better at ev'ryfing...:blush:

Tetedelacourse

Maybe as an avid England fan he's got Pre Match Tension though.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
PMT - Pre Match Tension - you've hit the nail on the head there - was at a Cub/Scout Fund Raising doo on Saturday and a fair few of the dads were WAP'ing the footie scores ......... stressed or what !

An excellent way to do permanent damage to your heart up is going too hard whilst still suffering from a cold. Stay well below 75% of max. You've been warned. I know people who've come close to death.

Arch

Married to Night Train
User said:
Being pedantic, I think you mean Terminator's sex. Sex is the physical status, gender is the social construct.

You are quite right, it's just I get embarrassed typing sex...:blush:

Top Bottom