1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyclism

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 4 Oct 2007.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I feel persecuted, discriminated against and violated just because I am a ...Cyclist!!
    Yes it's true, I get abuse hurled at me on the road, suffer numerous attempts by white van man to kill me each day and now the ultimate insult...

...Wifey has banned me from keeping my cycling clothes in MY cupboard!:biggrin:! Yes, I know it's beyond belief but there it is...I am relegated to keeping all my new gear in the studio with all my guitars and recording equipment...has she no heart??? Doesn't she understand that sweaty bib tights strung out on fender stratocasters are not condusive to anti rust and spandex tear policy?:biggrin: Does she not care that stinking grease stained shorts are not available in colours to match the auralex acoustic foam wall treatment?:biggrin:

...direct me to the classified sections...I have a wife for sale!

2. Ooh harsh.
    FWIW we have all our cycling kit in boxes in the spare room, because there's so much of it we don't have the room to store it in our wardrobe/drawers...

3. Cab

Cab New Member

What mileage has she got on her?

4. OP
    OP
    Bigtallfatbloke

29 years one careful owner vgc for age would consider swap for new Bianchi

5. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

Don't fret about it!!

6. walker

walker New Member

Does she come with both passanger and driver airbags? is it the standard model or has there been upgrades? How long since she was last serviced?

7. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

What you doing putting dirty stuff back in the wardrobe anyhow? *Clean* kit in the wardrobe - dirty stuff in the laundry my good fellow!

And wash it yourself!

Our wardrobes at Chez Unfit Family are full of cycling kit - the clean stuff: the dirty stuff gets washed!

8. postman

postman Legendary Member

Does the Mother in law.Get thrown in as well?.

9. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

No but I bet she comes fully packaged with Microsoft Shopper and whinge.zip.

10. walker

walker New Member

Shes gone from being a human being, to a car, now a PC?

11. OP
    OP
    Bigtallfatbloke

...I do all the household washing anyway...:biggrin::biggrin:

12. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Good man!

So no excuse at all then, for putting dirty smelly stuff of any description in your wardrobe... :biggrin:

13. OP
    OP
    Bigtallfatbloke

...the problem is that ALL the wardrobes have 'become' officially hers:rolleyes::biggrin:.

14. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

BTFB let me get this right - you have a room in your house known as "The Studio" and "The Studio" is filled with your stuff for larking about with? I'm afraid you'll get no sympathy from me!

15. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

So let's see...

"...Wifey has banned me from keeping my cycling clothes in MY cupboard!:biggrin:! Yes, I know it's beyond belief but there it is...I am relegated to keeping all my new gear in the studio with all my guitars and recording equipment...has she no heart???"

In the OP he refers to it as *his* cupboard and now he's trying to wheedle out of it by blaming MrsBTFB... and he has his own studio that many a bloke would die for, and he's expecting sympathy? Typical bloke squirming :biggrin::biggrin: