Cyclism

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

I feel persecuted, discriminated against and violated just because I am a ...Cyclist!!
Yes it's true, I get abuse hurled at me on the road, suffer numerous attempts by white van man to kill me each day and now the ultimate insult...

...Wifey has banned me from keeping my cycling clothes in MY cupboard!:biggrin:! Yes, I know it's beyond belief but there it is...I am relegated to keeping all my new gear in the studio with all my guitars and recording equipment...has she no heart??? Doesn't she understand that sweaty bib tights strung out on fender stratocasters are not condusive to anti rust and spandex tear policy?:biggrin: Does she not care that stinking grease stained shorts are not available in colours to match the auralex acoustic foam wall treatment?:biggrin:

...direct me to the classified sections...I have a wife for sale!

Ooh harsh.
FWIW we have all our cycling kit in boxes in the spare room, because there's so much of it we don't have the room to store it in our wardrobe/drawers...

walker

Bigtallfatbloke said:
29 years one careful owner vgc for age would consider swap for new Bianchi

Does she come with both passanger and driver airbags? is it the standard model or has there been upgrades? How long since she was last serviced?

wafflycat

What you doing putting dirty stuff back in the wardrobe anyhow? *Clean* kit in the wardrobe - dirty stuff in the laundry my good fellow!

And wash it yourself!

Our wardrobes at Chez Unfit Family are full of cycling kit - the clean stuff: the dirty stuff gets washed!

Globalti

Legendary Member
No but I bet she comes fully packaged with Microsoft Shopper and whinge.zip.

Tetedelacourse

BTFB let me get this right - you have a room in your house known as "The Studio" and "The Studio" is filled with your stuff for larking about with? I'm afraid you'll get no sympathy from me!

wafflycat

So let's see...

"...Wifey has banned me from keeping my cycling clothes in MY cupboard!:biggrin:! Yes, I know it's beyond belief but there it is...I am relegated to keeping all my new gear in the studio with all my guitars and recording equipment...has she no heart???"

In the OP he refers to it as *his* cupboard and now he's trying to wheedle out of it by blaming MrsBTFB... and he has his own studio that many a bloke would die for, and he's expecting sympathy? Typical bloke squirming :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom