Cyclist down (minicab)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lonestar

Veteran
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...ife-after-crashing-with-minicab-a3258891.html

Unfortunately.Hope you recover.

I've had both recently.Twattish minicab driver @ Westminster yesterday doing a really poor bit of reversing to get into the right lane and also a pedestrian stepping right out in front of me on the East West route of which I managed to drop the speed and swerve and miss,happily.Wasn't helped with me watching a motorist on the left who was fiddling with his phone while attempting to do an illegal right turn in front of me.

I wasn't insinuating my pedestrian incident (other thread) was the same as what happened there and even if it was it's irrelevant.Nobody wants this sort of accident or any.Same with mini-cab driver or cyclist in this incident.

Last edited:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Fingers crossed

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Oh shoot - I actually went past there last week. they had blocked the roads off in all directions and i stopped to look around and wondered what it was about but the police were too far away for me to speak to them.

I was hoping it wasnt a cyclist who was knocked off :sad:

Ambulance and a few police were on the scene - I didnt see the white sheet/tarp they were using to cover the car and the cyclist from the public eye so he probably on his way to the hospital. I did see the car that was involved though.

Occasionally that part of the route can be a little hazardous as vehicles & cyclists dont get in the correct lane.

I go past there every day on my ride home

Top Bottom