Cyclist down, near Beverley

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I am going in to Driff nick on Sunday, so if I see the police officer in charge of this case (I know him) I will ask about the comments/ip/isp situation. As far as I am aware it is a malicious communication.

Although the paper (I presume) removed the comments, there must surely be a trace?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
RIP the cyclist and thinking of the family and friends :sad:

I've been monitoring the various news sites and it seems to me that most bad taste stuff will get removed.However one site I found (This Is Bristol) seems to almost encourage them.

The BEP comments sections seem to attract the worst people in society and you are right the paper almost seems to encourage them.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
[sup]That bit of the road is very scary now, the darker it gets the more people drive like ediots, it may be me - since the accident I've seen less (well none?) cyclists commuting in a morning, I'm giving up after tomorrow / the clocks change[/sup]

Peter10

It appears I missed the comment made by someone so I'm afraid I have no idea what people are so enraged about. However, it is very sad that someone had died. Regardless of who was at fault it's always sad. And if the driver wasn't at fault (or even if he was), he/she must be devastated also.

Top Bottom