Cyclist Killed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Junction + large vehicle + pedestrian barriers. Looks like an all too familiar story :sad:

Exactly what I was thinking :sad:

RIP

speedygonzales

Not saying anything else about the story and playing devils advocate... but how will they collect the bins if they stop bin lorries from getting down the street?
I realise you may be referring to the other death, but the one in Edinburgh occurred right outside one of the local authority's refuse depots(powderhall). Nothing in the reports to suggest the refuse truck came from there but I'd suspect it did.
Although I have nothing but the deepest respect to the cyclists family I hope he didn't attempt to go down the inside of the vehicle whilst it was stationary.

abo

I realise you may be referring to the other death, but the one in Edinburgh occurred right outside one of the local authority's refuse depots(powderhall). Nothing in the reports to suggest the refuse truck came from there but I'd suspect it did.
Although I have nothing but the deepest respect to the cyclists family I hope he didn't attempt to go down the inside of the vehicle whilst it was stationary.

Riiight, I guess the news has been updated then, when I posted this morning the location hadn't been made clear and it there was a bit of a google street investigation...

Top Bottom