Cyclist shops Motorist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Herbie

Veteran
A cyclist with a helmet cam in Aberdeen filmed a guy driving a Range Rover using a laptop a moblie phone and wearing headphones while driving down a busy street...the cyclist uploaded the film on you tube ....the Police now have rightly charged the driver...would you cycle chatters have done the same thing and shopped the guy ?

classic33

Leg End Member
Is the video still online?
Tried for it yesterday and it had been removed.

Possibly prevented a fatal accident down the road.

D

Deleted member 23692

I probably wouldn't but if I was inclined too I certainly wouldn't post it on youtube seeking adulation first

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
A cyclist with a helmet cam in Aberdeen filmed a guy driving a Range Rover using a laptop a moblie phone and wearing headphones while driving down a busy street...the cyclist uploaded the film on you tube ....the Police now have rightly charged the driver...would you cycle chatters have done the same thing and shopped the guy ?

That's nothing. My butler's mother knitted me a balaclava and a pair of mittens on her drive down from Aberdeen.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless

Yes, I would have. I share my commute with enough peanuts as it is without adding in a cretin who thinks driving is a secondary activity within his mobile entertainment centre.

GC

Top Bottom