Cyclist takes extreme action ?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can't imagine what the cyclist thought he was doing :smile:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Did anybody ever read Bike magazine and enjoy Paul Sample's Ogri cartoons? That's exactly the sort of thing Ogri woud do to a hated motorist.

SMIDSY1.jpg

cd365

Guru
So the cyclist was just cycling slowly in front of the car, then randomly decided to get off his bike, go to the following car and snap the driver's key; poor driver. Something tells me its not the full story :rolleyes:
Cyclists* tend not to get angry and do this stuff without provocation.

*Any normal human being really

Drago

Legendary Member
I shall flagellate myself as punishment for my misdeeds.

Crankarm

Guru
Good on the cyclist. The cockwomble in his car clearly on a school run should be cycling or walking! He probably tried to run the cyclist down or his driving was so bad it put the cyclist in mortal fear for their life terrified that they would be caused serious injury by the cockwomble's terrible driving, so they thought the best course of action would be to get the keys. Nice one. Cockwomble probably had a mobile phone glued to their ear or was texting while they were driving hence probably dangerously driving into the cyclist and their subsequent actions. When the full facts emerge as we only have the driver's alleged story which is likely very selective about what did happen, we will probably thank the cyclist for his actions to safe guard public safety. I hope the broken key in the car's ignition cost the cockwomble a lot to get repaired and seriously inconvenienced him and his spawn. Well done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom