Cyclist who don't wear a helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Already done !

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
For the full effect they should have fluorescent hi-viz, REALLY bright lights on constantly, ride on the pavement ringing their bell to make pedestrians move out of their way without needing to slow down, wearing full team kit or world champion stripe top under the hi-viz and waving at every other cyclist that they see - apart from nodders on BSO's naturally.

Have I missed anything.

Seems pretty mad to me cycling with no helmet roads are harder than heads at least a helmet gives you a better chance thsan ending up in a wheel chair and brain damaged, ought to be a law making it compulsery like motor bikes, you can do 30 /40 mph on a cycle or motor bike and you can get as much injuries on a cycle by hiting your head on the road as on a motor bike. . .

Couldn't agree more......

Seems pretty mad to me walking with no helmet roads are harder than heads at least a helmet gives you a better chance thsan ending up in a wheel chair and brain damaged, ought to be a law making it compulsery like bicycles, you can do 3 /4 mph on foot or on a cycle and you can get as much injuries on foot by hiting your head on the road as on a bicycle

My seat is comfy...
popcorn_seinfeld.gif

Greetings to a fellow recumbent rider?

Funnily enough I was challenged today for not wearing a helmet by a motorcyclist!

So I let him rant and when he stopped...

" Are you are unaware that tricycles are exempt form motorcycle laws...... you did notice that I am riding a tricycle??"

Didn't go down well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom