"cyclists are their own worst enemy" video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hip Priest

Veteran
The sound is broken on my PC. Can't say I'm disappointed.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
It appears the cached page I quoted in my earlier post was not the one that has caused the furore, rather it was another in which he claimed to have witnessed the death of Claire Hitier-Abadie on Victoria Street last week and felt it apt to joke about it on his blog the very next morning.

Here's a partial screenshot of it, you can see the full grab at the link above:
jamesnash.jpg

GC

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Keep digging tosspot

photo.jpg
James Nash

Yesterday 16:09

I did'nt say that what I said was that cyclists that I have seen jump lights and don't give proper hand signals from motorists who have no idea what they are to do and therefore cyclists seem to be a law unto themselves and sooner or later there is going to be a ban all cyclists

Sara_H

Guru
TBH, when I first saw this and read some of the comments it struck me that this is not an unusual form of harrassment that most women are subjected to that I assume most men aren't.

Creepy guy sidling up, making creepy unwelcome comments and then getting lairy when you don't join in with his "banter".

Eurostar

Guru
I feel sorry for him - he can't be very well in the head. He's been outed everywhere and is no doubt receiving lots of unwelcome attention. His Linkedin profile is still up.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
The sound is broken on my PC. Can't say I'm disappointed.
I feel sorry for him - he can't be very well in the head. He's been outed everywhere and is no doubt receiving lots of unwelcome attention. His Linkedin profile is still up.

sadly he probably welcomes the attention. I'm afraid I wasted a few minutes watching his horrible little video, and then we've all spent time being cross about it.

Too late for us, but my advice is don't watch the video, and move on; nothing to see here.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
B2B SubscriptionSales
Subscriptions Marketing

Is that telesales ? Talking to other people who don't want to listen ?

He should meet up with jollyselfrighteous

manalog

Über Member
Top Bottom